Following the success of last year’s Global IFI (International Financial Institutions) Network event in Barcelona, Consulting Ireland (CI) will host the Second IFI Networking event in partnership with event management organisers HelpUsTrade, in Dublin, on the 23rd & 24th September 2015 – for more information about the exhibition please CLICK HERE.
- Great Networking – Global IFI is the ideal opportunity for those seeking a networking and business opportunity with some major International Financial Institutions such as the World Bank (WB), the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD), the Asian Development Bank (ADB), and organisations such as the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI).
- Measurable ROI – Working with IFIs is a superb way to grow your business internationally, and increase your revenue streams in a relatively untapped marketplace. Did you know… That in 2014, The Asian Development Bank spent $214bn on clean energy projects? That this year (2015), the World Bank has already committed to spend $40bn on global projects?
- Diverse Audience – Global IFI is being organised by a number of international partners namely, Access Alsace Agency, Trade and Invest Unit of Catalonia (ACCIO), South Norway European Office (SNEO) and contact points from France, Ireland and Spain of the Private Sector Liaison Officer’s network of the World Bank. Have you engaged with these organisations?
- Market Focussed – International financial institutions (IFIs) are institutions that provide financial support (via grants and loans) for economic and social development activities in developing countries. International financial institutions include public banks, such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and regional development banks. These IFIs provide loans, grants, and technical assistance to governments, as well as loans to private businesses investing in developing countries.
- Industry Experts – With an anticipated audience of between 150 – 200 senior level attendees, and approximately 10-15 industry experts, Global IFI 2015 will be the perfect environment for you to build stronger relationships, cultivate new leads, and expand into new and rewarding markets.
- A-List Speakers – Speakers have been recruited from all over the world – they are will act as our fountain of knowledge and our gateway to countless opportunities. Note, places are limited (they really are!) to ensure that the quality of the sessions are optimised for participants and that the opportunity for audience interaction is maximised. We encourage you to book your place as soon as possible to avoid the disappointment of not meeting these highly successful individuals.
- Great Venue – The Citywest Hotel is spectacular! It is conveniently located just 25 minutes from Dublin International Airport. It is positioned just minutes from the N7 Dual Carriageway and M50 Motorway and every 10 minutes a tram from the gates of Citywest Hotel travels to and from the City Centre.
- Historic City – You’ve probably heard that Guinness tastes better in Dublin, but what you may not know is that Dublin is also the perfect business destination. The City of Dublin is extremely well furnished with great business venues, accommodation, facilities, services and attractions.
- Personal Experience – In partnership with the Consulting Ireland, and powered by HelpUsTrade Ltd, an experienced event management agency, ‘Global IFI’ is the perfect platform for growing and progressive organisations to showcase their products and services to a large number of International Financial Institutions (IFIs).
- Real Value – We are committed to delivering a global conference that will present you with some unique global opportunities. An opportunity the promises to generate ‘real’ value and a ‘return on investment’ for our sponsors, speakers, and of course our audiences.
HelpUsTrade will be your first point of contact regarding your exhibition and sponsorship goals and requirements at Global IFI – for more information about the exhibition please CLICK HERE. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 7718 337 552.
For information about Global IFI, please navigate to the official conference website, which can be found at: http://www.globalifi.org.